WGL is responsible for the maintenance and management of all parks and facilities which includes Windsurf Park, Seaside Park, the children’s play area, the office building and the two tennis courts.
Park Usage Policy
- The parks located in our development are for use by the residents and their guests only. Guest must always be accompanied by a resident.
- Park hours: Windsurf Park: 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Seaside Park: 01 October to 31 March: 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- April to 30 September: 7:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
- The playpark equipment is intended for children 12 years and under.
- Children must always be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Be considerate of others using the Park’s facilities, particularly the small children and elderly.
- No Littering.
- No Obscene Language.
- No use of illegal drugs.
- Dogs must always be on a leash and controlled by their handlers.
- Please pick up after your pets and take with you. No animal waste is to be placed in the bins in and around the park.
- Park is subject to close when water-logged and under maintenance.
- No vehicles in the park without Westmoorings Gardens Limited permission.
- No events, parties, group activities of a social/fitness/health/ casual ball sports, etc. nature without Westmoorings Gardens Limited permission. *See note below
- No planting or cutting of trees and scrubs on park property.
- No encroachment of park property,
*Rule 13. Westmoorings Gardens Limited’s Procedure and Guidelines for all Group Activities
- A group of less than 10 for casual ball sports is allowed for residents.
- All planned group activities (inclusive of those organized by residents) must seek approval from WGL and written agreement executed by all parties.
- Any group activity being held without approval will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- All Group Activities must be sponsored by a resident.
- Recurring activities:
- Maximum number of participants – 20.
- No exclusive use of the area.
- Activities are to be conducted between the hours of 7.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- One-off group activities – the board reserves the right to approve size, event time, etc.
- Approval process:
- The Manager will meet with the interested person(s) and discuss the proposed activities.
- The event organizer completes registration form. (See appendix 3)
- Manager approves / rejects request. In special cases may refer request to the board for approval.
- Once a decision is made advise event organizer.
- Approved event: execute agreement (See appendix 4 & 5) and collect fees.
- Advise residents of event if necessary.
- Westmoorings Gardens Limited reserves the final right to decline activity.
- Children Party:
- $400.00 and a refundable security deposit $400.00
- $800.00 and a refundable security deposit $600.00 with a resident sponsor
- Charity Event: Charges to be determined.
- Recurring Activity:
To be determined by the board, the following is a guide.
|No of Participants||Frequency||Cost|
|1-10||Once a week up to 2 hours||$300.00 a month|
|11-20||Once a week up to 2 hours||$600.00 a month|
- On-off group activity: Rental fee and refundable security deposit to be determined by the board.
Things to consider when arriving at a fee:
- Residents vs Non-Residents.
- Event size/participants.
- Frequency and duration.
- Space required.
- Impact on facilities.
- Impact on residents (availability of park facilities and limitation in parking)
- The park usage policy will be emailed to all residents and posted on our website.
- Upgrade our notice board and post park rules in Windsurf and Seaside Parks.
- Hire a private security company who will assist in enforcement and removal of persons in violation of the rules.
- In extreme cases of non-adherence contact the police.
Westmoorings Gardens Limited (WGL)Tennis Courts
About out Tennis Courts
Our tennis courts are located in the heart of our Neighbourhood and serves our homeowners as well as the wider community. Our homeowners enjoy a preferential rate.
Our membership coincides with the calendar year. Membership is on an annual basis however, persons can take out a membership during the year for remaining of the calendar year.
Persons interested in becoming members can call/WhatsApp the office at 468-7574 to arrange same.
Homeowners – $450.00 N.B. Homeowners fees must be up to date to enjoy the preferential rate
Non-Residents – $750.00
No of Courts
We have two tennis courts
Playing at Nights
Our courts are equipped with lights for members to play when it is dark. The lights are controlled by a token machine. A token will provide one hour of light, tokens are sold by us for $20.00 each.
- Use of Courts are restricted to Members and their Guests only. Members can entertain Guests up to six (6) visits per year, a Guest cannot be entertained more than six (6) visits per year by several Members.
N.B. Guests are not allowed to use the courts without their host.
- Membership is open to non-residents of Westmoorings by-the-Sea Membership. Fees as follows:
- Westmoorings by-the-Sea residents: $450.00
- Non-residents: $750.00
N.B. Membership is extended to the member’s immediate family once they reside at the same address.
- Hours of the Courts: 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily, including weekends and public holidays.
- Members will be provided with a key to the Tennis Courts for their personal use only.
- Reservation System:
- We operate a manual reservation system. Members are required to make their own reservation.
- Reservation Sheets are changed weekly, every Monday morning. Reservations sheets are for one week. i.e. Monday to Sunday.
- Members are restricted to reserving one (1) hour playing time, per family. Another reservation cannot be made until the previous one has been used.
- A reservation will be automatically cancelled after 15 minutes if the member fails to show up. Please make every attempt to cancel reservations ahead of time if you know you will not be playing.
- Members are required to record their Surname on the reservation sheet when making a reservation.
- Members are required to record their Surname on the reservation sheet once the Courts are used.
N.B. Member(s) must not allow other members to play under their reservation. i.e. members must play when their reservation is being used. Refer to rules 1 and 5.d
- Proper tennis shoes must be used on Courts.
- Permission from WGL must be obtained for use of the Courts for coaching.
- Use of the Courts are restricted to tennis only unless otherwise authorized by WGL.
- WGL reserves the right to amend these regulations at any time and without previous notice and to cancel the use of these Courts and Membership for breach of the regulations.